- Potclays’ Creative Clay is an air-drying clay developed using the highest quality materials available.
- Essentially a standard potters modelling clay with an addition of nylon fibres to provide exceptional bonded strength when dry and unfired. These nylon reinforcing fibres are an excellent bonding agent which reduces brittleness and means that the clay need not be fired.
- It is an ideal modelling mediuim for both children and adults, and can be painted and varnished once dry.
- For more durable pieces, the clay can be fired and glazes applied.
- Should you wish to fire this clay, ensure adequate ventilation of fumes.
- Recommended firing range of Creative Clay™ is 1000°c to 1280°c for the grey version and up to 1050°c for the red.