These kilns are an economical solution for schools and other institutions. Ideal for operating temperatures of approx 900 C to 1300 C. A dual shell housing provides for low outer temperatures. Firing profiles can be set comfortably at the controller mounted on the kiln door.
- Environment-friendly, long-life powder-coating of housing.
- Rugged, self-supporting, vaulted arch construction.
- Controller mounted on kiln door and removable for comfortable operation.
- Lightweight refractory bricks inside kiln chamber for clean firing results.
- Dual shell door with long live sealing.
- Door sealing grinded by hand (brick on brick)
- Door is adjustable
- Door safety switch shuts down power to the elements when the door is opened.
- Heated from two sides and the floor
- Heating elements embedded in grooves for protection
- Solid state relays provide for low-noise operation
- Rapid switching cycles result in precise temperature control.
- Type “S” thermocouple