Onyx Black Porcelain (5kg) 1200-1240C
- Recommended firing range 1200-1240C / Cone 5-6
- Indicative texture 1 (Smooth 1-Coarse 10).
- Onyx Black Porcelain takes on a beautiful black/graphite colour when fired as recommended to the upper part of its firing range.
- It is highly plastic making it ideal for wheel-throwing and modelling alike.
- Suitable for tableware.
- Supplied in a 5kg pack.
- Compatible with Aneto Porcelain 164-ANET.
- Onyx Black Porcelain is suitable for tableware (food-safe), according to ISO 6486.
- The manufacturer recommends zinc-free clear glaze such as Mayco SW004 for Onyx Black Porcelain.